It is required for Child Study Team members, teachers, and other education professionals in New Jersey to obtain Continuing Education Credits or Professional Development Hours.
Washington Academy provides hours during the school year on topics of specific expertise at the school. Over thirty years, we have become experts of our domain.
Washington Academy has developed a reputation for educating, transitioning and developing young minds, who presented a significant behavioral/educational challenge in their home district.
Washington Academy wants to provide information and expertise in order to be a resource for Public School Districts.
Topics of Interest:
· Understanding Positive Behavior Supports
· Classroom Management Techniques
· Structuring an in-district special education option
· Understanding behavioral challenges
· “Facing Behavior – The Right Attitude”
· Designing Curriculum for Special Needs (Aligned to NJ Standards)
· Writing Curriculum Maps to foster differentiating (Aligned to NJ Standards)
Include your full name, position title, school district, phone number and direct mailing address.